Unsexy beauties vs. Sexy uglies By Neph

Ok so we all agree that beauty is subjective. Sexiness is too, so don't be offended if i think your favorite actor is unsexy. Trust me you will laugh at me in the sexy uglies.. Anyways, just thought it would be a funny way to highlight the subjectivity of the matter.

Unsexy Beauties:


Orlando Bloom: Oh actually I've chosen a very nice pic of him! Still not changing my 5 choices though.
So, Orlando. Beautiful guy, dating a supermodel, funny and all.. but he's just not that sexy for me. I mean he's not the type of guy you immediately want to sleep with.  He's more like the guy you wanna hang out with, have a coffee, watch a movie and all that. Sweet and cute.




 

Matt Damon: I don't know why, I just don't like this guy. Very good actor though. And he seems like a nice person with his baby-face and big blue eyes. But he has a rigidity i really find unsexy. Maybe if i see him in a more loosened-up role i'll change my mind. Moreover he's played with Leo and Jude Law. haha no no no my friend.. no comparison. I admire your guts though :D




Chris Hemsworth: I hope i don't get threatening messages for this, but i really don't think he's sexy. I can see why women like him, he's really a very handsome man and "blond  with blue eyes" is my favorite type of beauty. But i'm sorry he looks like a mama's pretty boy! Plus he looks like he uses much more hair products than me. and i'm a girl..(I have a friend who really loves him so i hope she never gets to read this btw)






~My runner-ups were Bradley Cooper, Enrique Inglesias and Keanu Reeves


Sexy Uglies: (this is your revenge, laugh at me all you want)



Vincent Cassel: I don't care. I don't care about his crooked nose, I don't care about his weird forehead and eyes, I don't even care about his ears. He is seriously extremely sexy. Because some people don't need to prove they're hot by taking proteins and pumping up. You just see this guy and know he's good. And if you have any doubts, ask his wife. you might know her, she's one of the sexiest women alive, her name's Monica Bellucci.




Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Ok he's not ugly, but if you look closely and also compare him to other actors he's not that good-looking. I mean he's a bit chunky from time to time and too hairy for my own taste. And then he just looks at the camera and smiles. That's it. Perhaps the sexiest smile in all Hollywood (I'm trying to think of anyone else that's even close. none comes to mind now. oh maybe Jake Gyllenhaal, but still no2). Very very charming.  




Sylvester Stallone: Ok ok. i know what you're thinking. something like "what in the freaking hell?", am i close?
Even i can't explain why, but i really find him very sexy. Well not so much now, let's be honest he's 66, i mean my dad is close to that. Oh god that's gross. Anyway let's take the daddy image out of our heads and move on..
 Sly, the Italian stallion, freakin' Cobretti, apart from the gigantic muscles (which to be honest i don't really like, i prefer him in Rambo with normal bulk) and the 'man's man' walking and everything.. i think it's the voice that does it for me. It's like if testosterone had a voice it would sound like that. No no, actually testosterone would sound more like a little girl cause it would be seriously afraid of Sly.

~ Runner-ups here  Dermot Mulroney, Vince Vaughn, Laurence Fishburne




I'll leave you with a video to demonstrate my favorite sexy ugly












No morals this time, just Sly :)


Neph


PS: For the greek ones out there..
Κλασσικο παραδειγμα ομορφου unsexy εχω τον Σααααααακηηηηη. Αληθεια δεν βλεπω ιχνος σεξουαλικοτητας, πολυ ομορφος ομως :). και ασχημου sexy εχω τον Δημο Αναστασιαδη. Επισης οχι ασχημος ασχημος αλλα αν κοιταξεις λεπτομερειες δεν ειναι κ τοσο ωραιος. Οταν ανεβαινει στη σκηνη ομως ειναι απιστευτα sexy. Νομιζω ειναι η κινηση του που με παραπεμπει εκει. Μου φαινεται.. πως να το θεσω..ευλυγιστος! 



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις